Friday, December 6, 2013

November Sewing Class #4

We just wrapped up our November Sewing Class by making some very functional pajama pants, 2 of the ladies couldn't make it to the last class so Lindsay got a one on one lesson. She picked out the cutest flannel to make herself a pair of pj pants. I hope they keep her nice and warm this holiday season! The pattern we used is New Look 0295 and these have pockets in them, I'm a big believer in pockets for everything especially when you have kiddos and you're always carrying things around.








She was taking them home to finish hemming them so they would fit her perfectly! I had do much fun doing another Sewing Class, I will be adding some more classes after the first of the year so watch the website for those listings. If you have a group of friends that would like to take a class together please email me and I would gladly work with you all to set something up.

No comments: