Saturday, November 23, 2013

November Sewing Class Part 2

For our second class in the session we made Reversible Tote Bags, using the wonderful tutorial from MADE. I do love these bags, they are simple to construct and a great size. The ladies tonight were awesome as usual, we stayed a little later so they could finish their bags before they left. The best thing about this pattern is that you can change it up in so many ways, you can have multiple fabrics or you can add the pieces together to have one larger same colored bag. The possibilities are endless and they make great gifts for teachers, just add this TOTEally awesome printable from Just Another Day in Paradise.





I just love the proud look on these faces when they finish a project that actually comes out great! I think that is one of the keys to learning to sew, pick projects that aren't so complicated that you can get a wonderful end project and have pride in that item. I love the feeling when people ask where I bought something and I can tell them that I made it!

No comments: