Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sewing aLOT

My craftiness has been taken over by my need to sew! I just love seeing a pile of fabric and watching it come together to be a pair of pants for my son or a twirly dress for my daughters. I have found a pattern company, Create Kids Couture, that have very easy patterns to follow and their Facebook group does sew-a-longs every month. I just finished up their Willows Wrap Jacket for both my girls and I'm just waiting for the actual Fall weather to start here so they can wear them! My son was with us so I had him pick out some fabric for a pair of pants and he went with a blue fabric with dogs on it. The whole time I was sewing I just kept hearing Scrappy Doo yell "Puppy Power!" I used the Pocket Pants pattern from Growing Up Sew Liberated.





125

No comments: