Saturday, September 21, 2013

St. Louis Vintage Market Days

Just returned from St. Louis Vintage Market Days and it was spectacular! The weather was beautiful, the venue very rustic and Oh! all the goodies I could have bought! I limited myself to just a few treasures.


I fell in love with the chevron blanket and when I picked it up the square blanket was underneath. Of course I had to have both, blankets are a big thing in our house. The mirror is going on the wall at the bottom of our steps, I've been searching for something and that just caught my eye right away. It's from the vendor The Vintage Farmhouse, she has a store in Union, MO and every time I go there the whole store has changed. The owner is so sweet and she always has great stuff with awesome prices. She knows my Mom and I as the mirror ladies, we both have an obsession with mirrors right now. The crown made out of an old tape measure is also from her booth and it's finding a new home in my daughters' bedroom. 

If you're looking for something to do tomorrow, Vintage Market Days is going on Sunday from 10-4, I highly recommend going. Our little business, Make and Take Craft Weekend, is one of the sponsors. Hopefully you get a chance to check it out, they hold them all over so if you're not from the St. Louis area check around they may have one closer to you. Vintage Market Days

No comments: