Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Holiday Traditions Series....

Since I can't really post any of my projects I'm working on because all of them are Christmas gifts, I thought it would be fun to do a write up on all the different holiday traditions I have going on with my family. Each day I'll highlight a different tradition that we currently celebrate at our house with my kiddos.

Magic Tree

This is a newer tradition that my kid's love. My youngest brother is working and going to school in Columbia, MO and they have this tree this man decorates with 1,000's of lights. It is such an amazing sight and you just can't help but feel a little bit of the Christmas magic while under the glow of all the different colored lights. We make an evening of it, going to visit and dine with my brother, then heading out to see the Magic Tree. It really is breathtaking and just a fun thing to do since we get to hang out with my little brother. The kids get to run around under the tree and this year we froze our butts off! My youngest was not too thrilled about being so cold but the older 2 could care less!

Me and L, O and T!

My Mom and O checking out the different colors.

Me and O!

My youngest brother with O and T.

My brother with O, his goddaughter!

My pictures don't do it justice! It really is a magical place and I hope this is a tradition that will continue! If you live near Columbia, MO I would suggest checking it out, just remember to dress warm and bring your hot chocolate with you!

Until tomorrow...

No comments: