Friday, September 13, 2013

This Is Me...

Here I am trying my hand at blogging. Let me just come right out and admit it: I'm not a computer person! So bear with me as I figure this all out. I'm a crafty person who loves to sew for my 3 kiddos L, O and T. I first began my crafting journey with scrapbooking about 7 years ago and it's spilled over to many different things. Just ask my husband, my hobbies are spilling over into several rooms in our house! Over the years I have followed several blogs and have always wanted to "show" off my abilities and I have just started a business adventure with my Mom. We are hosting amazing getaway weekends where you enjoy home cooked meals, crafts, shopping and more crafts. Make and Take Craft Weekend I thought this would be a way for me to showcase the crafts we do and to get our name out there. So thank you for joining me on my journey. Enjoy!

No comments: